What does that mean?
We get to work with a wide range of people. Working with schools, academies, educational experts and publishers, we shoot:
- authors and illustrators
- Lessons and class work
- pupils and students
- educational experts
- local council and government representatives.
What do we do?
Covering primary, secondary and colleges/universities – our educational work includes live action and events, conference projects, and animated and explainer-video graphic based content.
Working with experts and publishers there is a demand for a wide range of production skills. We provide:
- External facing commercial, corporate and advertising projects
- Internal communications and professional development video work
- Paid for content
What is our experience?
We shoot on location for schools throughout the UK. We have the experience and resources to produce:
- Set or location-based drama film work
- Real-time classroom multi-cam set ups
- Expert face to camera interviews
- Pre-scripted autocue-based interview filming
- Professional development, informative and demonstration films
- Animated ‘Infographic’ and ‘How To’ inforgraphics
- Internal communication projects