Lights, camera, choice
We have a wide selection of lights and cameras. Cameras that shoot in HD, 4K, Slow-mo.
We film with Canon Cinema cameras and lenses. The C300 MK2 has a 4K workflow. The Sony FS700 has 4K capability and will film slow-motion at 400fps.
We own 3x Canon XF broadcast quality HD cameras.
Lighting wise we use Lite panels, Kino-flo and have a wide selection of both hard and soft lights to support most filming situations and loactions.
We can film:
- 4K – capturing both in camera and to external hard disk drives
- Slow motion, up to 400 frames per second – that’s x16 slower than the normal speeds, so for every second we film we capture 16 seconds
- Multicam shoots – up to 7 cameras
- Macro work – lens work, including macro slider
- Steady motion work – Flying a Steadicam Pilot rig and Osmo hand held
- Time lapse
- Motion control on slider
What we do…
Peace of mind on budget – we own our camera, lighting and sound equipment. Which means we don’t hire or throw in additional late hire charges. It also means we can film when we need to… sometimes at quick notice
Treatments and ideas to support the script, based on the equipment we have and use. A shot can be transformed by simply using motion control or flying a steadicam.
What works well…
From a production point of view we deliver the treatment based on your brief at an early stage, confirming it at the pre-production phase. This will create the kit list required to film your project. We will then prepare our equipment list for the production dates. Based on the production list we would assign the right crew for the task.